1. Eo mi samuno. I wash myself.
2. Isse si samunat. He washes himself.
3. Issos si samunana. They wash themselves.
4. Bois bos samunades. You wash yourselves.
5. Tue ti samunas. You wash yourself.
6. Nois nos samunamus. We wash ourselves.
A. Isolate and identify all the morphemes you can in the data above. Include here only the forms you can be quite sure of.
B. There is a problem in unambiguously identifying all the morphemes above. where is that problem? What piece(s) of data would you need to unambiguously complete your analysis?